2010年1月12日火曜日

MLC Rules

Hi!! My name is Takato Mori.
In MLC, there are seven rules. I will introduce MLC rules.
One, please moderate an act users think troublesome,
for example private talk or eating or drinking and so on.
Two, seat tag and using media should return
before closing five minutes. Three, do not use a mobile phone.
Four, please save data before closing
because they shut down all PC at closing time.
Five, you should return rewound video.
Six, you can use one soft at one procedure.
Seven, do not copy over ten sheets of paper.
How would you like? Did you enjoy our speech?
You knew MLC place, structure, movies and rules,
so you may be MLC master!! Let’s go MLC.
Thank you for your listening.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Takato is always・・・,but today, Takato was a little genius!!!!!

    返信削除
  2. I like a word "you are MLC master". I cannot think this idea.

    返信削除
  3. I could become a "MLC Master" because of your speech.

    返信削除